- Would you like your dogs recall to be less stressful & more successful?
- Would your dog benefit from daily 4-hour walk/training sessions?
- Does your dog display nervousness around other dogs?
- Do you need Boarding services?
- Specially selected fields for Sighthounds to run and explore.
- Boarding service, and 4-hour walk-training packages.
- Tailored programs to suit both you and your dog.
- Your dog is returned clean from his/her walk.
- A maximum of 6 dogs walked.
- Optional Grooming Service.
- Home Boarding inc walks.
- One-One training.
- Online Training.
Please enter the FIRST HALF of your district postcode to see if you fall within my catchment area.
- My FREE 15-minute Consultation is required before registration.
- It is recommended but not essential that your dog is a Sighthound.
- I walk & train medium to large dogs, for an idea of suitable sizes, please see these examples.
- Ready to join K9 Exclusive Walks?
- A “Google Selected Business” is featured on page 19 of Timeout Magazine.
- Diploma in Dog Training and Dog Walkers Liability Insurance.
- Home Boarding with 250ft secure private garden.
- I supply; leads, treats, water & poop bags.
- Memory Foam beds supplied for Board.
ALL K9 PROGRAMS INCLUDE
- Command & Reward Training:- Recall, Stay, Wait, Sit, Down, Heal & Leave
- Picture & video updates via WhatsApp of your Dogs walks and training.
- 4-hour minimum walks and training within London’s open spaces.
- Scheduled pick-up and drop-off service.
- My K9 Exclusive Walks contract.
My name is Don,
I’m the proud owner of two beautiful rescue lurchers (Greyhound & Staffordshire mix).
For as long as I can remember, I’ve been fascinated by Dog Psychology (how they see the world about them).
Knowing how a dog’s mind works results in a happy partnership/relationship, this new understanding opens the gateway to successful training.
To help me better understand you and your visit’s purpose, I would very much appreciate it if you can complete this short questionnaire.